· Provides reports to key stakeholders regarding the effectiveness of cyber security posture and makes recommendations for the adoption of new policies and procedures.
· Continuously assesses threats and vulnerabilities regarding information assets and recommends the appropriate technical security controls and measures.
· Conduct Technical security risk assessments for defined business applications or IT installations in defined areas and provides advice and guidance on the application and operation of elementary physical, procedural and technical security controls
The management of, and provision of expert advice on, the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of information and cyber security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems.
This is a hands-on technical focussed role primarily responsible for the co-ordination of CSO strategy relating to cybersecurity activities. This includes regular technical vulnerability assessments across the enterprise IT internally and at critical supplier locations. In addition, the engagements and delivery of all security solutions to projects and giving recommendations to projects so as to minimise technical risks to the business.
- Salary Offer Confidential
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1